In order to develop my knowledge in computer graphics, especially in practical usage as well as in computer animation and special effects for the film industry, I decided to study MSc Computer Animation and Visual Effects at Bournemouth University.
The course focused on practical projects. Amongst others, we learned to use Maya, Houdini and RenderMan and used C++, OpenGL (by using the NGL library) and Qt for the implementation of animation and simulation tools with three dimensional graphic.
These are the projects I created at Bournemouth University:
- Master’s Project: Remeshing (C++, Qt, OpenGL)
- Rendering Project: Avocado Shader (RenderMan)
- Personal Inquiry: Metaballs (C++, Qt, OpenGL)
- Simulation Project: Bubbly Water Simulation (C++, Qt, OpenGL)
- Group Project: Citypopmusik (Houdini, Nuke)
- Maya: Bouncing Balls (Maya)
- Houdini Digital Asset: City Builder (Houdini with Python)
- Animation Software Engineering: Cloth Simulation (C++, Qt, OpenGL)